Fly me into a world of fantasy(8

Fly me into a
world of fantasy
MY BLOG ! ~

PhotobucketAhrul Legong
1610 , Baby , Iloveyou :)
FourTwoOne <3 :D
Bold italic underline strikeout

SING.OUT.LOUD.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Let's Join The Awesome Friends !

Rishaa Sanchika ~♥♥~ Nurhuda ~♥~ NadiahHanis ~♥~

Looking at the footsteps left behind .


Friday, April 16, 2010, 10:42 PM

I am useless right ?
I should not exist in your life right ?
I am stupid right ?
I am the worst ever boy right ?
I am bad right ?
I am action , irritating , bullied right ?
I am SUCKS right ?
My attitude sucks right ?




Yeah , i myself think that i am !
I think i am useless in your LIFE . You never said this , but i said for you .
Its not about you , but its about me .
Its not your fault , all is my fault .
But , Your life is not my life .

I have no mood .

Bye .

0 Reply (s) | Back To Top

---------------------------------------------------------------------♥♥♥----------------------------------------------------------------------

This blog is owned by Yourname.
Layout codes are created by The-October-Angel.
Image by Photobucket - Best Of Photography.